Washing your hands effectively?
- Use a paper towel or tissue to open and close the running water, when washing your hands. (using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty)
- Make sure your hands are dry. Germs love wet hands.
- Use another clean paper towel or tissue, when handling the door handle, as you exit. Dispose of paper towel or tissue as soon as possible.
- Avoid handshakes or fist pumps. Namaste is the appropriate gesture to avoid the transfer of germs.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth. Those are common entry points for germs.