Basketball has grown immensely in popular in Australia. With many of the national players now plying their trade in the NBA and WBNA, they have inspired a new generation of players craving international success.
Australia / Sydney,Canberra,Gold Coast
This tour option explores the east coast, embracing the beauty of Sydney, absorbing the history of Canberra and combing the idyllic splendour of the Gold Cost.
laid-back outdoor lifestyle and physical allure make it one of the world’s top cities to visit and live in. The stunning harbour provides a dramatic backdrop for the city’s famous icons – the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.Sydneysiders are a friendly, energetic bunch with a positive approach to life.
Australia’s Capital City, for culture and history at superb monuments and galleries in this city surrounded by parklands and native bushland.
The Gold Coast
is a modern city of glittering high-rise buildings, built around superb beaches, including the world renowned ‘Surfers Paradise’.
- Team(s) Package
- Option#1 March – April dates **may vary
- Option#3 September – October **dates may vary
- Training sessions and Fixtures for Teams
- Tour Guide support
- Sightseeing Activities
- Travel logistics / Hotel accommodation / All land transport
- Schengen Visa Assistance (optional extra)
- Total cost* (*full board)
- Add on option: New Zealand (3 nights) / Extra nights in Australia , Melbourne and / Perth