Please feel free to reach out.
+27 11 966 8090
Just as NASA and commercial companies are moving toward deep space exploration, so is Space Camp. Trainees take part in missions aboard NASA’s Orion capsule and Altair lander to Mars. Trainees are challenged to survive, conduct re-search and work together as a team while millions of miles from home. The students of today are the generation that will travel to Mars, and this simulation sends them on the path to being the first people on the Red Planet.
Includes time in Atlanta
Optional add-on: Orlando
Advanced Space Camp
Advanced Space Academy explores college and career preparation through an immersive experience in science, engineering, technology and math. Trainees experience a variety of astronaut training exercises, engineering challenges and team building activities all culminating in an extended-duration simulated space mission.
• Train like an astronaut on the Multi-Axis Trainer and the 1/6th Gravity Chair
• Test individual abilities and team skills in a simulated mission to Mars
• Design and build customized rockets, robots, space suits and heat shields in engineering challenges
• Participate in the introductory pilot training course at Aviation Challenge which features survival training and jet aircraft simulations
• Conduct a simulated SCUBA spacewalk in our dive tank
Aviation Challenge – AC Mach III
Mach III missions challenge trainees with freedom of control, requiring them to think about maneuvers in all three rotational-axes of flight as they take on the most advanced flight simulations, engineering principles and leadership responsibilities. Field training is focused on discipline and attention to details in survival situations. A night Field Training Exercise (FTX) requires teams to work together to recover intelligence or rescue a downed pilot.
• Fly simulators with tandem-seat cockpits
• Perfect advanced combat maneuvers that include navigation, air-to-ground and air-to-air engagement
• Experience the thrill of the simulated parachute water landing
• Use a UAS simulator to plan for missions and provide real-time data to a command center during mission execution
Content on this website cannot be copied.